Giovanni Bellosi is 2015 graduated from Middlesex University of London for a BA in Modern Music (classification: First Class).
- 2002: Chapman stick seminary in Neuchatel (Switzerland) – Basic Instrument Technique
- 2003: Chapman stick seminary in San José California (USA) – Instrument Technique & Composition
- 2004: Chapman stick seminary in Zaandam (Holland) – Instrument Technique & Music Theory
- 2006: Chapman Stick seminary in Zaandam (Holland) – Instrument Technique & Performance
- 2015: Internship with jazzman Luca Calabrese – Composition & Style Analysis
(some of my) Personal studies:
“Introduzione al Music Learning Theory by Edwin E. Gordon Teoria e prassi dello sviluppo del pensiero musicale” di Andrea Sangiorgio (CDM onlus – Centro Didattico Musicale, 2006).
- “Allan Holdsworth – Reshaping Harmony”by Bjorn Schille (2011 Master Thesis, Institute of Musicology / University of Oslo).
- “Concepts for Bass Soloing” by Chuck Sher and Marc Johnson.
- The Facebook Marketing Book by Dan Zarrella, Alison Zarrella. Ed. O’Reilly Media; 1 edition (January 12, 2011).
Music Marketing: Press, Promotion, Distribution, and Retail by Mike King. Ed. Hal Leonard (August 1, 2009)
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use Social Media, Blogs, News Releases, Online Video, and Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly, (January 12, 2010).
- “Introduzione al Music Learning Theory by Edwin E. Gordon Teoria e prassi dello sviluppo del pensiero musicale” di Andrea Sangiorgio (CDM onlus – Centro Didattico Musicale, 2006)
“L’importanza dell’educazione musicale: risvolti pedagogici del fare bene musica insieme” di Daniele Branca (Firenze University, 2012).
Giovanni Bellosi has a long and international experience as composer, session man in studio and for live shows.
Mike Varney (producer of Artists as Mike Stern, Stuart Hamm, Steve Morse, Tony Levin, Liquid Tension Experiment, Mike Portnoy, Kansas and many many others..) praised a lot the work made in Evil Wings band.
He worked as Music Educator for Music Academy Italy (Bologna) and as bass guitar Teacher for Lizard school.
Giovanni Bellosi – “Deep Spaces – Discovering Yourself” CD
Giovanni Bellosi – “No itulo veR” EP
Jazz was merged with disco rhythms, orchestral arrangements and pop harmonies/vocal lines in addition to the electric tones of Chapman stick. All that conceived in a prog vision.
Lyrics on #NoituloveR song by Emanuela Antonelli. Trumpets by Luca Calabrese. Vocals by Caterina Sangineto. Paintings and colors realized by Paolo Valsecchi. Photos realized by Chiara Arrigoni.
Color your life on Amazon, iTunes and KKbox (for Asia Areas)
Giovanni Bellosi and Evil Wings band
“Bright Leaf” CD
“Colors of the New World”
Giovanni Bellosi and Phantom Lord band
“Shadeless Mountain” demo
“Behind the Sky” demo